This school, in the Roman Terrace (Wath Road) area of Swinton (now Mexborough), was built in 1884 and demolished in the 1990s.
THE ADVERTISER, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30, 1905.
SWINTON ROMAN TERRACE WESLEYAN BAZAAR.
A two days’ bazaar, promoted by the Roman Terrace Wesleyan Church, was opened in the Roman Terrace Council School, Swinton, on Boxing Day, by Mr. John Clayton, of Mexbro’, with a view to acquiring funds to build a new church, as the present premises are deemed inadequate for the requirements.
Leave a Reply