This house was built on Fitzwilliam Street. Thomas Brameld, a partner in the Rockingham Pottery business, lived here. After the death of Thomas, Swinton Council purchased the house and used it for their offices. The house and gardens disappeared circa 1980 and are now the site of Highfield Court. On the 1891 Census, Frederick Harrop and his family are living here.