This house is located on Station Street. It was converted into a residential home for the elderly a number of years ago. Recently, the house was bought by a different company and renamed to Swinton Grange.
In 1891, Cliffield House was the home of Isaac Widdop who was an Iron Works Manager.
Perhaps the most well-known person to reside in this house, was Doctor Campbell, who lived until his death in the 1980s.